Nike's Just do it tagline.
Apple's 1984 campaign.
Liquid Death's packaging.
What do these have in common? Brilliant, creative marketing concepts. But these concepts are also incredibly tough to measure. Enter: Swayable.
Swayable is a technology platform that helps marketers measure the effectiveness of brand campaigns. It's a super power for marketers, and our job is to let marketers know about it. Joining Swayable means being on a team whose work changes the course of history. The technology we develop is at the leading edge of transforming some of the world’s most important campaign organizations and enterprises: combatting disinformation, protecting democracy, and supporting the sustainable growth of consumer-facing brands.
We are seeking an ambitious, flexible, and strategic B2B Marketing Manager who is interested in the world of communications and technology to help us market Swayable to marketers. This role will involve working with Swayable’s marketing team, as well as our sales, technology, and client teams to develop new content, improve our conversion, and execute creative marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has an interest in marketing and data, and can demonstrate a history of both strategic thinking and scrappy execution.
Check out our values & culture deck to learn more about our mission: https://tinyurl.com/4zjchwzs
- Gain an in-depth understanding of our customers and how to target potential leads effectively
- Partner with sales to prioritize, develop, and market new content incl. case studies, 1- pagers, and other relevant sales collateral
- Create content for account-based marketing campaigns
- Optimize digital day-to-day campaigns on LinkedIn, Google, Twitter with competitive analysis, best practice, and lead generation reporting
- Run our influencer marketing program, including managing contracts, briefings, execution and reporting, as well as sourcing new influencers
- Optimize owned landing pages with info from Fullstory and product team to drive higher conversion
- Run our regular newsletter and retention campaigns and strategy, providing the customer success team with content to re-engage customers
- Support events with operations, content, and PR
- Leverage CRM and marketing automation tools to measure, track, and analyze marketing performance
- Support the marketing team in hitting pipeline targets and participate in monthly and quarterly reporting
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field
- 2-4 years in marketing, business, strategy, or growth, with an understanding of B2B SaaS marketing strategies, lead generation, and demand generation and demonstrated experience in developing and executing successful integrated marketing campaigns
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels, tools, and analytics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- A knack for writing great marketing copy and longer-form content
- Good design sense a plus
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data, measure results, and make data-driven marketing decisions
- Exceptional project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in marketing automation tools, CRM systems, and analytics platforms
Benefits and Location
- 401(k), Health insurance, Vision insurance, Dental insurance, Life insurance, Paid Time Off
- This role is located in New York City
We are an equal opportunity employer. We strive to promote an organizational environment that values diversity and fosters growth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis prohibited by law. The team especially encourages applicants from underrepresented backgrounds.